- 2 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (14 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Low Sodium Spinach; drained well
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes White Acre Peas, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Great Northern Beans; rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- plain Greek yogurt for serving
- pita or naan bread for serving
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté onion for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin and cayenne pepper and cook 2 additional minutes.
- Stir in Margaret Holmes Low Sodium Spinach, Margaret Holmes White Acre Peas, Glory Foods Great Northern Beans and diced tomatoes.
- Turn heat to simmer and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with plain Greek yogurt and pita or naan bread.
This recipe uses the following products: