Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans (10.75 oz) Manhattan Clam Chowder
- 1 cup vegetable juice (such as V-8)
- 1 (14-1/2 oz) can Margaret Holmes Cut Okra
- 1 (14-1/2 oz) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes with Vidalia Onions
- 1 (14-1/2 oz) can Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- dried parsley for sprinkling
- Place all ingredients (with the exception of lemon juice and parsley) in a saucepan.
- Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally). Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Serve with fresh bread & butter, if desired
This recipe uses the following products: