Total Time: 65 minutes
- 1 (15 oz) tub whole milk ricotta
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese; divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (32 oz) jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1 (15 oz) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 (9 oz) box (3 1/2" x 7") oven ready lasagna sheets
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Honey Carrots; drained
- 2 (4 oz) cans sliced mushrooms; drained well
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn; drained
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl mix together the ricotta, 3 cups mozzarella (reserve one cup for top of lasagna) basil and oregano.
3. Spoon 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce into the bottom of an 9” x 12” glass baking dish and cover with 3 lasagna sheets.
4. Spread another layer of red sauce over the sheets followed by 1/3 of the ricotta mixture and honey carrots.
5. Add 3 more lasagna sheets then more red sauce and the mushrooms.
6. Again, 3 more lasagna sheets will be placed onto the mushrooms followed by the remainder of the red sauce, more ricotta and the tomatoes, okra and corn.
7. Another 3 sheets of the lasagna noodles followed by the remainder of the ricotta come next.
8. Spoon the Alfredo sauce over the ricotta and top off the lasagna with the reserved cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
9. You can layer this lasagna in any order you want as long as the Alfredo sauce and a cup of mozzarella cheese are saved for the top.
10. Bake for 45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 45 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: