Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tbs. salted butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup very finely chopped baby carrots
- 2 tbs. minced green bell pepper
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 cups cooked (warm) white rice
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Medium Green Lima Beans; drained
- 1 tsp. freshly grated orange zest
- 1 tsp. salt-free vegetable seasoning
- Melt butter in a large skillet to medium heat. Add onion and carrot; cook for 6-7 minutes until soft.
- Stir in bell pepper and garlic; cook an additional minute or two.
- Add rice and fry, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Margaret Holmes Seasoned Medium Green Lima Beans, orange zest and vegetable seasoning; cook 5-6 minutes more until lima beans are warmed through.
This recipe uses the following products: