Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/3 pound ground sausage
- 2 (15 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn; drained
- 4 cups cooked rice
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan and fry ground beef and sausage until no longer pink.
2. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
3. Drain off excess fat and stir in Tomatoes, Okra and Corn along with the rice.
4. Cook 10 minutes on low until heated through.
5. Serve with fresh dinner rolls and butter.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: