Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (4 count) package fully cooked Andouille sausage
- 1 (16 oz) box linguine (or other long, thick pasta)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 (15 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Hoppin’ John
- Heat oil in a small skillet and brown sausage; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to box directions; drain and return to pot adding butter.
- Stir well to coat strands then transfer to a large pasta bowl.
- Heat Hoppin’ John and spoon over pasta.
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and arrange onto pasta.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: