- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Blackeye peas, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Black Beans, drained
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced 1/4”
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced 1/8”
- 1 tsp. pickled jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tbs. cilantro leaves, minced
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with chips, fresh vegetables or crackers.
This recipe uses the following products: