- 1 (14 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Chopped Spinach, squeezed to drain
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 (1 oz.) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 (8 oz.) cans refrigerated garlic butter crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix Margaret Holmes Chopped Spinach, chicken, Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans and Buttered Corn, cheese and taco seasoning mix; set aside.
- Unroll 1 can of crescent dough; press perforations to seal. Press or roll into 13X9-inch rectangle. Cut rectangle in half lengthwise, then cut crosswise into thirds to make 6 squares.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup spinach mixture onto center of each square.
- Bring up the sides of each square and pinch to seal at the top.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, place rolls with seam sides up and 2 inches apart. Repeat with second can of dough and remaining spinach mixture.
- Brush rolls with egg white.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: