Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 cup steamed French green beans*
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Cabbage (or Glory Cabbage)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Whole New Potatoes; drained & diced
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans vegetable broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan; add onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in thyme, green beans, cabbage (do not drain), potatoes and broth.
- Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Serve with Irish soda bread, if desired.
*Regular green beans can be used, just look for the
This recipe uses the following products: