Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb chicken drumettes
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 cups hot cooked white rice
- 2 (15 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Hoppin’ John (drained)
- Dried parsley
- Lime wedges
- Green olives
- Heat oil in a large skillet and fry chicken (turning occasionally) until juices run clear and they are cooked through.
- Squeeze with lime and sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- Divide rice between 4 dinner plates.
- Heat hoppin’ john and spoon over rice; sprinkle with parsley.
- Add fried chicken to plates and garnish with lime wedges and green olives.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: