Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 (15 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Medium Green Lima Beans; drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper; seeded and diced (1/4 cup)
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper; seeded and diced (1/4 cup)
- 2 scallions (green onions); sliced into thin circles
- 1 rib (inner) celery; diced
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbs. plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (salt free) vegetable seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. green hot sauce
- Place Margaret Holmes Medium Green Lima Beans, red pepper, yellow pepper and scallions in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayo, yogurt, lemon juice, seasoning and hot sauce. Pour over lima bean mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
This recipe uses the following products: