- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Seasoned Cabbage
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbs. butter (melted)
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion together. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cooked ground beef, rice, and cream of mushroom soup and place into casserole dish.
- Drain Margaret Holmes Seasoned Cabbage, and sprinkle cabbage on top of soup mixture.
- Mix together butter and bread crumbs. Sprinkle butter and bread crumbs over the cabbage.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, or until soup mixture bubbles and the top is golden brown.
This recipe uses the following products: