Total Time: 13 minutes
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 10 large eggs; beaten well
- 2 tablespoons minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn; drained
- salt & pepper to taste
- cut fresh fruit for serving
- Melt butter in a a large skillet and add shallot; saute 30 seconds then stir in eggs, tomatoes and parsley.
- Half way through cooking (about 3-4 minutes) stir in buttered corn and continue to scramble until eggs are fluffy.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Serve with fresh fruit and buttered toast, if desired.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: