Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions
- 2 (16 oz.) cans chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (warmed)*
- vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash) for sprinkling
- Place Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions in a power blender along with one can of broth. Process until smooth then transfer to a medium saucepan along with second can of broth; stir well. Heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream.
- Divide between 4 warmed soup bowls and sprinkle with seasoning.
*can use fat free half & half for dietary reasons
This recipe uses the following products: