This different take on spaghetti is both delicious and nutritious.
Submitted by: Michaela Rosenthal
Total Time: 35 minutes
1. Fry bacon for 1-2 minutes then add garlic; cook another minute or two.
2. Boil spaghetti according to box directions; drain and return to pot.
3. Beat egg with cream, black pepper and red pepper flakes; pour over noodles while they are still hot and stir quickly so the spaghetti can “cook” the eggs.
4. Stir in peas, parsley, cheese and bacon-garlic mixture.
5. Serve with crusty bread and butter.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes (includes boiling spaghetti)
*Medium Green Lima Beans can be replaced
for the White Acre Peas.