Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbs. butter
- 1 (2 oz.) package instant mashed potatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Dices Rutabagas; drained
- salt & pepper
- vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- Pour water in a medium (microwavable) bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add milk and butter; cook one minute more. Whisk in potatoes until all liquid is absorbed.
- Place Margaret Holmes Dices Rutabagas in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer to the potatoes and whip until creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with vegetable seasoning, and place in a warm oven (covered) until ready to serve.
This recipe uses the following products: