- 1 1/2 cups cooked and cubed ham
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Double Succotash
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbs. minced onion
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, combine the ham, Margaret Holmes Double Succotash, cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and cover.
- Bake, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate medium bowl, combine the Bisquick baking mix, cornmeal, egg and milk. Mix together well and pour over the ham mixture in the casserole dish.
- Return to oven and bake, uncovered, for 20 more minutes.
This recipe uses the following products: