- 1 (8 oz.) bag fresh mixed greens
- 1-1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Margaret Holmes Seasoned Pinto Beans; rinsed
- 1/2 cup Margaret Holmes Seasoned Black Beans; rinsed
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 small avocado; diced
- 1/3 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- 2 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cubed chicken and barbecue sauce.
- Add both Margaret Holmes Seasoned Pinto Beans and Black Beans, carrot, cabbage and the avocado, and gently incorporate. Add in mixed greens, and toss gently.
- Pour in the Ranch dressing and the apple cider vinegar, and mix all to combine.
*You can add extra Ranch dressing if you prefer your salad well dressed.
This recipe uses the following products: