Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 turkey (or meat of your choice) burger patties
- 1 (16 oz.) bag pre-washed salad mix
- 1 (small) cucumber; diced
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn; drained and heated
- 4 tbs. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet and fry turkey patties until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place salad mix in a large bowl, and mix thoroughly with cucumber, dressing and lemon juice.
- Divide salad between 4 plates and top with a turkey patty, and a generous scoop of Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn and shredded cheese.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: