Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (12 oz) bag wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (1- 1/2 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7 oz) can tuna; drained and flaked
- 1 (4 oz) jar diced pimentos
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Medium Lima Beans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil noodles according to bag directions.
- Drain and return to pot along with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add cream of mushroom soup (do not dilute) and stir to coat noodles.
- Add flaked tuna, pimentos and lima beans; mix well.
- Transfer to a 6 cup casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes to heat through.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 20 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: