Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 (14-1/2 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Tomatoes & Okra; drained
- 1/2 small onion; roughly chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper; halved and seeded
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable juice (such as V-8)
- 1/3 teaspoon (or to taste) cayenne pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado; diced
- Fresh lime wedges for serving
- Place both cans tomatoes & okra in a blender along with the onion, jalapeno halves, vegetable juice, cayenne pepper and salt; blend until almost smooth.
- Transfer to a container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, dice avocado into small cubes and scatter over the cold soup. Serve with fresh lime wedges.
- Chill Time: 2 hours to chill
This recipe uses the following products: