- 1 lb. medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Red Beans & Rice
- hot sauce to taste
- Generously season shrimp with Old Bay seasoning and steam for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large, deep skillet, sauté bell peppers and onion in olive oil. Add Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add prepared Margaret Holmes Red Beans & Rice, and mix gently. Add hot sauce to taste. Add shrimp and heat through.
This recipe uses the following products: