- 3 (15 oz.) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned (or Unseasoned) Pinto Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can hominy
- 1 (15 oz.) can light red kidney beans
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey or lean ground beef (browned)
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 tsp. cumin (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tbs. hot sauce
- Roughly chop stewed tomatoes, and drain beans.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer on medium or low about 25 minutes or longer. Can use a crock pot if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: