- 1 (10 oz) bag fresh Kale Greens
- 2-1/2 cups steamed broccoli florettes
- 1 cup pre-shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup pre-shredded carrots
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Margaret Holmes White Acre Peas; drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Medium Green Lima Beans
- 1 (12 oz) bottle cole slaw dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup, broken into pieces
- 1/3 cup (moist) dried cranberries
- 2/3 toasted nuts (almonds, pine nuts, etc.)
1. Place kale greens, steamed broccoli, red cabbage, carrots, peas and lima beans in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the cole slaw dressing and lemon juice; add to kale mixture and toss well.
3. Add the sweet potatoes and cranberries; mix until just incorporated. Transfer to a salad bowl and sprinkle with nuts.
This recipe uses the following products: