Total Time: 160 minutes
- 2 (16 oz) boxes Penne
- 1 (12 oz) bottle premium Italian salad dressing
- 1 (4 oz) jar Sun-Dried Tomatoes (packed in oil); missed
- 2 teaspoons oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 green onions; sliced into thin circles
- 2 (2.5 oz) cans sliced ripe black olives; drained
- 2 (15 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Large Lima Beans with Sauce
- 2 (15 oz) cans Chickpeas; drained
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet peas; drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Boil pasta according to box directions; drain and return to pot.
- Stir in bottled dressing, tomatoes, oil, green onions and black olives.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Chill time: 2 hours
This recipe uses the following products: