This flavorful and colorful Macaroni Salad will leave you speechless.
Submitted by: Michaela Rosenthal
6 side dish servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
1. Boil macaroni according to box directions; drain and return to pot.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, dry mustard and sugar.
3. Pour over macaroni and mix well.
4. Stir in parsley, red onion and triple succotash.
5. Chill for 3 hours, stirring occasionally,
6. Before serving, add bacon bits, if using, and sprinkle with vegetable seasoning.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes (including boiling of macaroni)