6 side dish servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (16 oz) box macaroni
- 2 tablespoons dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash; drained
- real bacon bits; optional
- vegetable seasoning
1. Boil macaroni according to box directions; drain and return to pot.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, dry mustard and sugar.
3. Pour over macaroni and mix well.
4. Stir in parsley, red onion and triple succotash.
5. Chill for 3 hours, stirring occasionally,
6. Before serving, add bacon bits, if using, and sprinkle with vegetable seasoning.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes (including boiling of macaroni)
This recipe uses the following products: