Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 pieces thick bacon; diced
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash; drained
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn; drained
- 1 (7.5 oz.) box Glory Foods Corn Muffin Mix
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Fry bacon and onion in a medium skillet until bacon is almost crisp. Drain excess fat (discard).
- Stir in all four cans of vegetables. Transfer to a 8 x 8 inch baking dish; set aside.
- Prepare Glory Foods Corn Muffin Mix according to box directions and spread evenly onto the casserole.
- Bake for 30-34 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe uses the following products: