- 1 tbs. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast strips
- 1 cup uncooked orzo
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained and cut up
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Tiny Butter Beans, drained OR 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Medium Green Lima Beans, drained
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients, except for Margaret Holmes Butter Beans.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add butter beans and continue cooking for an additional 5 - 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed and orzo is tender.
This recipe uses the following products: