- 8 (6 in.) flour tortillas
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions; drained well
- 8 oz. Mexican blend cheese or grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro; stems removed
- 1 jalapeno pepper; seeded and chopped
- 1 avocado; diced
- 2 cloves garlic; chopped
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tsp. Glory Foods Hot Sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- Smash the Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions with the tines of a fork and divide between 4 tortillas.
- Scatter cheese over squash and cover with the remaining tortillas.
- Heat a large skillet and cook quesadillas for 2 minutes per side until golden brown; cut into wedges.
- To make the green dipping sauce, place the Romaine lettuce, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, avocado, garlic, sour cream, Glory Foods Hot Sauce and lime juice together in a blender and process until smooth.
This recipe uses the following products: