- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onion, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tbs. margarine
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 slice bread, crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute bell peppers in margarine until soft.
- Combine with drained Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onion.
- Fold in cheese, sugar, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mixture into 1 quart greased casserole dish. Top with parsley and crumbled bread.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
This recipe uses the following products: