- 3 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions
- 1 (8 oz.) can chopped mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tbs. mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- salt & pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine soup, mayo, bread crumbs & 1/2 cup of cheese together.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Gently fold Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions and mushrooms into the soup mixture. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Place mixture in casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on top, return to oven just until cheese is melted.
This recipe uses the following products: