Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 (14 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions, drained
- 1 1/4 cups fresh breadcrumbs, divided
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs. chopped fresh chives
- 3 tbs. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Margaret Holmes Squash with Vidalia Onions with 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, egg, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add squash mixture to a greased 8 x 8 inch casserole dish.
- Toss remaining breadcrumbs, Parmesan, chives and butter until well coated. Sprinkle over the casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the filling is bubbling and the topping is golden. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe uses the following products: