Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (7 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans of Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn
- 3 lbs. red skin potatoes, cubed to 1 in.
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbs. hot sauce
- 12 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large pot, drain liquid from roasted peppers and tomatoes.
- Add potatoes and cover with water; gently boil for 15 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and hot sauce. Add roasted peppers, Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn, cooked potatoes, salt and pepper and 8 of the crumbled slices of bacon. Toss together gently.
- Top with remaining crumbled bacon.
- Can be served warm, but for best flavor, refrigerate 3 hours to overnight.
This recipe uses the following products: