- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (27 oz.) can or 2 (15 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Seasoned Green Beans
- 3 tbs. oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- Heat Margaret Holmes Seasoned Green Beans (with juice) in a saucepan over medium heat. Add red pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet. Add onion and sauté over moderate heat until tender.
- Pour the green beans into the skillet and stir. Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
This recipe uses the following products: