- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Black Beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- l large green pepper, chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine Margaret Holmes Pinto Beans, Margaret Holmes Black Beans and Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn in a large bowl. Stir in chilies and green pepper.
- Lay one tortilla at the bottom of a greased two-quart casserole dish; spoon a small amount of bean mixture over the tortilla. Top with equal amounts of Monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
- Continue alternating layers of tortilla, bean mixture and cheese mixture until you end with cheese layer.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Serve with your favorite salsa.
This recipe uses the following products: