Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (15 oz) cans Corned Beef Hash
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn
- 4 teaspoons dairy sour cream
- 2 green onions; sliced into thin circles
- Fresh rolls & butter
- Melt butter in a large skillet then add canned hash.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes (breaking up all lumps with the back of a spoon).
- Drain Tomatoes, Okra & Corn then stir into hash mixture.
- Cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Divide between 4 warmed pasta bowls or plates.
- Place a dollop of sour cream onto hash and scatter with green onions.
- Serve with fresh rolls and butter, if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: