- 1 (14.5 oz.) can of Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Buttered Corn, drained
- 1 (8 .5 oz.) box of Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash and Buttered Corn, cornbread mix, egg, butter, and sour cream. Pour into the skillet.
- Bake approximately 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe uses the following products: