Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 large white rose potatoes; quartered
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas; drained
- 1/3 cup cubed butter
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil potato quarters until tender (but not mushy). When cool enough to handle, peel skin (discard) and set aside.
- Place Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas in a large glass bowl and scatter butter cubes. Microwave for 2 minutes (stirring once half way through).
- Add parsley and the white rose potatoes to the warmed rutabagas, and smash with a potato masher until mixed (small chunks should remain). Season with salt & pepper.
This recipe uses the following products: