Total Time: 240 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 lbs thin cut pork blade (shoulder) spare ribs
- 1 (14 oz) bottle Asian sesame-soy dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small red bell pepper; seeded and diced
- 2 (15 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Cabbage; drained
- Heat oil in a large skillet and flash-fry ribs for 30 second per side on high heat.
- Transfer to a deep dish and cover with dressing; let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In the bottom of a medium sized slow cooker, place butter and then red bell peppers and cabbage.
- Remove ribs from dressing with tongs and layover cabbage (discard dressing) and cook on
low heat for 4 hours.
This recipe uses the following products: