- 2 tsp. oil
- 12 oz. Cajun style Andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Hoppin' John
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn
- 1 cup tomato or pasta sauce
- 10 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tsp. filet spice (or Cajun seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 lb. (31-40 counted) peeled cooked shrimp
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- In a chef’s pan or 4 qt. pot, saute sausage in oil on high for 1- 2 minutes.
- Add Margaret Holmes Hoppin' John, Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra & Corn, tomato sauce, hot sauce, filet spice and ground cloves. Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, or until shrimp are warm.
- Stir in fresh lemon juice, and serve over hot cooked rice.
This recipe uses the following products: