Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (12 count) pre-cooked breakfast sausages
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 7-8 small, sweet peppers; cut into strips
- 1/2 small onion; cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can Margaret Holmes Tomatoes with Vidalia Onions
- Cooked rice or pasta for serving
- Brown sausages in a large (high-sided) skillet.
- Transfer to a plate and return skillet to medium-high heat.
- Melt butter then add garlic, sweet peppers, onion strips and lemon pepper.
- Stir fry for 3-4 minutes until peppers and onions have softened. Stir in tomatoes and browned sausage; cook for an additional 2 minutes to heat tomatoes.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
This recipe uses the following products: