Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 (14.5 oz) cans Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas; drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Whole New Potatoes; diced small
- 3 tablespoons avocado (or olive) oil; divided
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 4 cloves garlic; minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill; divided
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup toasted pinenuts
- Banana chips (or your choice of chips) for serving
- Place rutabagas and potatoes in a blender with 2 tablespoons water; process until almost smooth (do not over process as the constituency will be like glue).
- Heat 2 tablespoons avocado oil in a large skillet.
- Add shallot and garlic; sauce, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in rutabaga-potato mixture along with 1 tablespoon dill; and cook on low heat until vegetables are warmed through.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Transfer to a heated serving bowl and top with remaining avocado oil, dill and toasted pine nuts.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Prep/ cook tome: 15 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: