- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas (do not drain)
- 2 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Honey Carrots (do not drain)
- 2 tbs. dairy sour cream
- 1 tbs. (soft) salted butter
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
- Place Margaret Holmes Rutabagas and Glory Foods Honey Carrots in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a blender or food processor along with sour cream, butter, cider vinegar and pepper. Process until well blended then scoop out into saucepan.
- Simmer on very low heat for an additional 5 minutes.
This recipe uses the following products: