Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 (14-1/2) oz can Margaret Holmes Cabbage
- 1 (8 oz) tube refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 teaspoons bottled Russian dressing
- 8 slices deli ham; folded in half
- 8 slices Swiss cheese; folded in half
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- dried parsley
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drain cabbage and transfer to paper towels.
- Press out all excess liquid (you want your cabbage to be dry).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll Crescent rolls and arrange the triangles in a circle on the
prepared baking sheet (fat ends in the middle, overlapping and
pinching together as you go).It should look like a drawing of a sun.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon dressing onto each Crescent roll.
- Place the ham onto the dough followed by the cabbage
then top with cheese.
- Roll each section toward the center and pinch close
(you will want a complete circle) then brush with melted butter
and sprinkle with a small amount of dried parsley.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Rest pastry for 10 minutes then cut into 8 pieces.
This recipe uses the following products: