Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3 oz pepperoni (chopped)
- 1 (16 oz) box corn macaroni
- 1 (12 oz) jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can Margaret Holmes Butter Peas; drained
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- Heat oil in a small skillet and add garlic and mini pepperoni.
- Fry, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Boil macaroni according to box directions.
- Drain water and return to pot along with marinara sauce and butter pea; stir well. Mix in the garlic/pepperoni and parsley.
- Divide between 4 warmed bowls and serve with Parmesan cheese and crunch bread & butter, if desired.
This recipe uses the following products: