Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (16 oz) box Bow Tie (or other short) pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 green onions; chopped
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced ripe black olives; drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can Margaret Holmes Rutabagas; drained
- 1 cup diced (cooked) turkey; warmed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Crackers to serve (optional)
- Boil pasta according to box directions; drain and return to pot.
- Add butter and stir to coat pasta; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium; add celery and green onions.
- Saute for 2 minutes then stir in olives and rutabagas; cook an additional 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, stir turkey with mayo and mix well.
- Add celery-rutabaga mixture to pasta along with the turkey.
- Sprinkle with parsley and lemon zest and gently stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: