Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 (14 1/2 oz) cans of Margaret Holmes Cut Okra; drained well
- 2 (14 1/2 oz) can of Margaret Holmes Diced Rutabagas; drained well
- 1-1/2 cups slightly crushed corn flakes
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together the okra and rutabaga in a bowl then transfer to a 6 cup casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the corn flakes, cheese, butter and seasoning.
- Sprinkle over the vegetables and bake for 30 minutes until topping is golden brown.
This recipe uses the following products: