Total Time: 16 minutes
- 6 pita bread rounds
- 1-1/2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 (12 oz) jar tomato pizza sauce
- 1 (27 oz) can Margaret Holmes Seasoned Mustard Greens
- 1 roasted yellow bell pepper; cut into strips
- 6 white mushrooms; sliced
- 1 (8 oz) bag shredded Italian cheese blend
- Prepare the grill for medium-high direct heat.
- Brush one side of pita bread with olive oil and grill for 2-3 minutes;
remove from grill.
- Divide pizza sauce between the six pita bread rounds (grilled side up).
- Press all excess liquid from mustard greens and spread on top
of the pizza sauce followed by the bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Scatter with cheese and place back on the grill.
- Close lid and grill for an additional 3-4 minutes until the cheese has
melted (check to make sure the bottoms of the pits breads do not burn).