- 1 pound large elbow macaroni
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 small onion; diced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup seasoned tomato (or pasta) sauce
- 1 (6 oz.) can sliced mushrooms; drained
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash; drained
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil macaroni according to box directions; set aside (keep warm).
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and sauté onion until fragrant (2 minutes).
- Add ground beef and fry (breaking up large lumps of meat) until browned. Pour off any excess liquid and return to heat.
- Stir in tomato-pasta sauce and mushrooms; lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash and continue to cook for an additional 10 minutes; season with salt & pepper. Add to cooked pasta and stir to combine.
This recipe uses the following products: