Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pound imitation crab
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can Margaret Holmes Succotash; drained
- 1/2 cup bottled Thousand Island dressing (or more to taste)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce; chopped
- 1 small Persian cucumber; diced
- Crunchy French bread and butter (optional)
- Mix together the crab, succotash and dressing in a small
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes until well chilled.
- Place lettuce in a separate bowl along with cucumber then
add chilled crab mixture.
- Toss to combine (you may want to add a little more dressing if too dry for your taste).
- Serve with bread and butter, if desired.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
This recipe uses the following products: